Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tool #4: Moving Up to the Clouds

I have worked with Google Docs in the past with the LA SIS group. I see this to be a very valuable tool when working with students and colleagues. You have one place to visit to view and edit documents. I have used Google Docs in the past when working with teachers to create lessons. It makes it easier when they can edit in real time. I see this being used in the classroom when students are working on writing assignments. The teacher can give immediate feedback. I don't think it can replace that side by side writing conference but it could be used for homework. I also would see Google Docs being used in book clubs. Students could share responses to books with the teacher.I have created a form using Google Docs. It is titled your Top 5 Favorite Summer Reads. Please respond.




No comments: